To apply, you will need to successfully complete a series of online questions. These questions form part of the selection process and your responses will be assessed. This includes the following questions (please note the system has a time-out security setting so we advise you prepare these offline before submitting).
1) What is it that attracts you to working as an operational research graduate at British Airways? Please describe what you think you will enjoy most and why you would be an excellent fit for this programme. (Max 250 words)
2) Please describe in no more than 300 words an operational research/modelling problem that you have solved. Please be explicit about:
- The approach you adopted and why
- What analytical techniques you considered
- What analytical techniques you used and why you chose them
- The outcome.
3) In no more than 200 words, give a recent example of when you have influenced someone round to your way of thinking. Please outline the lessons you learnt and how you would apply these in a future business consultancy situation.
4) Please list all relevant OR and statistics-related modules / subjects / theses you have completed as part of your course or qualification(s).
If successful at the application stage you will then be invited to take part in further assessments, the details of which will be provided to you. The face to face assessments will be held at Waterside, our head office near Heathrow.
We encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity to avoid any disappointment.
Please Note:- email servers may misinterpret emails from corporate addresses as junk mail or SPAM, so you may need to add the address BARecruitment@jobsba.co.uk, to your list of contacts in order to ensure that you receive emails.
Please note we do not permit applications for more than one graduate programme. Please only apply for your first choice
Please DO NOT respond or send any queries to this email address, as it is not manned.