To apply, you will need to successfully complete a series of online questions. These questions form part of the selection process and your responses will be assessed. This includes the following questions (please note the system has a time-out security setting so we advise you prepare these offline before submitting).
1) What is it that attracts you to the IT graduate programme at British Airways?
Please describe what you think you will enjoy most and why you would be an excellent fit for this programme. (Max 250 words)
2) In no more than 250 words, provide an example of where you have led a team or group to achieve a goal or solve a problem. Please include the following in your answer:
- What did you do?
- What challenges did you face?
- What was the outcome?
- How you would describe your leadership style?
3) Describe a time when you have spotted an opportunity to improve either yourself or a process. What did you do? (Max 250 words)
If successful at the application stage you will then be invited to take part in further assessments, the details of which will be provided to you.
The face to face assessments will be held at either Waterside, our head office near Heathrow, or at our Newcastle offices.
Once assessments have been completed, we will make offers subject to references, confirmation of qualifications and medical requirements. The programme will start in September 2014.
We encourage you to submit your application at the earliest opportunity to avoid any disappointment.
Please Note:- email servers may misinterpret emails from corporate addresses as junk mail or SPAM, so you may need to add the address BARecruitment@jobsba.co.uk, to your list of contacts in order to ensure that you receive emails.
Please DO NOT respond or send any queries to this email address, as it is not manned.
Please note we do not permit applications for more than one graduate programme. Please only apply for your first choice.