Making first impressions count
We can only proceed with your initial application on the basis of the information you provide us with. The following tips are offered to give you the best possible chance of succeeding to the next stage:
- Ensure your CV is well-organised, logical and easily understandable. Your experience, education and qualifications should be listed in reverse chronological order.
- Don't pad out your CV unnecessarily. Include everything that is relevant, but keep it brief.
- Keep a clear picture in your mind of the job for which you are applying, and the skills you have that most closely match the requirements.
- Take some time to think about your accomplishments. Include volunteer activities, jobs, projects, assignments, travel and team activities. Identify the personal qualities they brought out in you.
- Make sure your CV is up to date.
- Do a final check of your CV for spelling mistakes and errors.
Please note that we are unable to accept any speculative CVs as an application. All applications must be made online. Therefore, no action will be taken on any CVs that are sent into us.